Asbestos Operative Job
A F Environmental Ltd are currently looking for an experienced Asbestos Operative
The ideal candidate must have experience in the asbestos removal industry. Competent in completing asbestos removal works, ensuring works are carried out in line with the method statement and risk assessment in strict accordance with the company procedures and working in line with legislative requirements and best practice. You will be part of a specialised team of asbestos personnel therefore you should be able to work as part of a team and take guidance and instruction from your site supervisor. You must demonstrate good communication skills, be friendly and approachable and have a professional manner.
- Working alongside the supervisor, contracts manager and experience operatives.
- Ensuring all works are being carried out to a high standard and complying with all H&S regulations.
- Carry out all site works in accordance with the plan of works, method statement and risk assessment.
- You will work within the company policies and procedures to ensure achievement and maintenance of accreditations.
- Assist with the construction/decontamination/deconstruction of asbestos enclosures.
- Removal and disposal of both licence and non-licence asbestos containing materials such as garage roofs, textured coatings, floor tiles, bitumen adhesives, board, pipe lagging.
- To deliver a professional service throughout.
- Undergo specific training applicable to on-site tasks when required (Confined Space Training etc)
- Pension scheme and holiday entitlement
- Monday – Friday with occasional weekends
- £130 – 160 a day
- All company uniform, RPE & PPE will be supplied.
- Mask Checks, Face fit and Medical included.
- Investment in further development and training such as IPAF AND PASMA.
- Applicant must be 18 +
- Own Transport
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Experience Min 2 years