Before we begin the removal of any asbestos, a member of our team will arrive at the site and then put on the correct protective wear, including suit, mask and boots, before safely removing a small sample of the area so that the asbestos testing can take place and it can be officially confirmed that asbestos is present.
The small section is removed by a highly trained member of the Asbestos Fighters team, then double bagged, secured and sent to a testing company for analysis. Once the analysis has taken place, the results will show us what, if any, specific asbestos is present which will define whether the work will need to be completed licensed or un-licensed.
The analysis can take up to five working days and once we have the results, we can co-ordinate our team to get the asbestos removed and disposed of quickly and efficiently so works can continue on your development without affecting your planned completion date. We provide an emergency call out where we will be at your site within 24 hours to get the process of removal moving as soon as possible.
All the asbestos testing we conduct is done so following Health & Safety Executive recommendations.
Contact Asbestos Fighters today to get a free quote on the testing, removal and disposal of your asbestos.
Cement Asbestos Water Tank Removal, Buckinghamshire
We work with this company regularly - they care about the health and safety of their team and their clients - and they appreciate the quality of service they receive from us is consistent and we are reliable and get the job done quickly without delaying their own time frame.
Asbestos Insulation Board Removal & Disposal, Old Coulsdon, Croydon
Work for the asbestos insulation board removal included:
1. Several site visits and meetings to decide on the best plan of action for all parties;
2. Undertook the risk assessment for all site hazards that would or could become issues during the removal;
3. Designed our enclosures and setups;
4. Produce the site-specific RAMs, site packs;
5. Allocated the Team, ordered the materials and plant and planned the mobilisation;
6. The team and the manager met on the first morning of the project and went through the whole programme during a site walk around;
7. Then the site was set up and the works were undertaken;
8. After the air testing, we installed a new fire barrier in the loft space between the two loft spaces.
Pipe Lagging Removal
Asbestos Cement Shed Removal Watford
The solid shed was built over 30 years ago and was still standing. However our client didn’t enjoy a look of it in his garden and wanted it removed so he could replace it with something more modern.
Our team thrive on helping local communities deal with any asbestos related matters - no job is too small!