24/7 Emergency Call Out
Discovering asbestos in your property, or suspecting that it is present, can be worrying and you may be concerned that its presence could put your project deadline in jeopardy. However, that does not need to be the case – Asbestos Fighters offer a 24/7 emergency call out service, meaning there is no hold up to your project and your work can continue with very little disruption.
Whichever of our asbestos services you may require, contact our 24/7 emergency call out service to have your asbestos dealt with efficiently and professionally. Asbestos Fighters are able to carry out both licensed and unlicensed works and always carry out any works in line with the current Health & Safety Executive guidelines and regulations.
We provide a whole range of asbestos services, including asbestos removal on insulation boards, lagging, tile floors, flues, roof tiles, water tanks, cement, corrugated roofs and textured coating). We also provide asbestos surveys and testing to give you peace of mind should you suspect asbestos is present in your property. In addition to asbestos removal, our team is able to collect any asbestos removed by your team as well as dispose of it in the required way and in the time frame required.
When you call our 24/7 emergency asbestos service, you are not only calling in our expertise, but also our 25 years of asbestos experience, our quality service and also our promise that we are committed to keeping you, your family and your work force safe from the effects of asbestos.
If you would like to know more about the services we offer, contact us now or call our 24/7 emergency call out line on 020 7871 9520 and let us help you today.
Our testimonials page shows just a small proportion of the satisfied customers we have had – take a look and see what they have to say.
Asbestos Insulation Board Removal & Disposal, Old Coulsdon
Work for the asbestos insulation board removal included:
1. Several site visits and meetings to decide on the best plan of action for all parties;
2. Undertook the risk assessment for all site hazards that would or could become issues during the removal;
3. Designed our enclosures and setups;
4. Produce the site-specific RAMs, site packs;
5. Allocated the Team, ordered the materials and plant and planned the mobilisation;
6. The team and the manager met on the first morning of the project and went through the whole programme during a site walk around;
7. Then the site was set up and the works were undertaken;
8. After the air testing, we installed a new fire barrier in the loft space between the two loft spaces.
Pipe Lagging Removal
Asbestos Cement Shed Removal Watford
The solid shed was built over 30 years ago and was still standing. However our client didn’t enjoy a look of it in his garden and wanted it removed so he could replace it with something more modern.
Our team thrive on helping local communities deal with any asbestos related matters - no job is too small!