When asbestos corrugated roof sheet removal is necessary, it is vital that this is done properly so you can ensure that your family and workforce are kept safe from the dangerous effects of asbestos. This type of asbestos removal is necessary when the roof sheets begin to deteriorate as this will expose the asbestos fibres.
Asbestos Fighters can keep this potentially deadly problem at bay for you by removing your asbestos corrugated roof safely and in keeping with the guidelines recommended by the Health & Safety Executive. Our team is highly trained at removing and disposing of all forms of asbestos, as well as carrying out asbestos surveys to check whether any asbestos is present in the first place.
Are you concerned that your roof may contain asbestos?
If so, Asbestos Fighters can come and take a look and carry out the relevant tests to confirm whether it is present or not. If so, we can advise you on your options and if needed, carry out the asbestos corrugated roof sheet removal in a professional and safe way, ensuring minimum disruption and maximum safety to your family, home, business and colleagues.
By employing an experienced and licensed company to carry out the removal, you have the peace of mind that you have put no one’s health in danger and your asbestos water tank will be disposed of safely and to the HSE standards and guidelines.
The Asbestos Fighters team have all the essential equipment and workwear to ensure the removal of any asbestos items in your home and business are removed in the safest way. Contact the Asbestos Fighters team today to see how we can help remove your asbestos water tank and give you the peace of mind you need.
Take a look at the other asbestos removal services Asbestos Fighters provide around the country.
Cement Water Tank Removal, Buckinghamshire
We work with this company regularly - they care about the health and safety of their team and their clients - and they appreciate the quality of service they receive from us is consistent and we are reliable and get the job done quickly without delaying their own time frame.
Asbestos Insulation Board Removal & Disposal, Old Coulsdon
Work for the asbestos insulation board removal included:
1. Several site visits and meetings to decide on the best plan of action for all parties;
2. Undertook the risk assessment for all site hazards that would or could become issues during the removal;
3. Designed our enclosures and setups;
4. Produce the site-specific RAMs, site packs;
5. Allocated the Team, ordered the materials and plant and planned the mobilisation;
6. The team and the manager met on the first morning of the project and went through the whole programme during a site walk around;
7. Then the site was set up and the works were undertaken;
8. After the air testing, we installed a new fire barrier in the loft space between the two loft spaces.
Pipe Lagging Removal
Asbestos Cement Shed Removal Watford
The solid shed was built over 30 years ago and was still standing. However our client didn’t enjoy a look of it in his garden and wanted it removed so he could replace it with something more modern.
Our team thrive on helping local communities deal with any asbestos related matters - no job is too small!