Asbestos Refurbishment & Demolition Survey
The Asbestos Refurbishment & Demolition Survey is required where major refurbishment, replacement or demolition is contemplated, and it is, therefore, reasonable and essential to provide full access to all areas, involving destructive inspection as necessary. As refurbishment and demolition surveys will usually require destructive inspection and this will normally require the area or building being investigated to be unoccupied.
Contact Asbestos Fighters today to find out more about the emergency call-out service we offer and make Asbestos Fighters the company to call for all your asbestos services. Find out about the other asbestos services we offer.
Cement Water Tank Removal, Buckinghamshire
We work with this company regularly - they care about the health and safety of their team and their clients - and they appreciate the quality of service they receive from us is consistent and we are reliable and get the job done quickly without delaying their own time frame.
Asbestos Insulation Board Removal & Disposal, Old Coulsdon
Work for the asbestos insulation board removal included:
1. Several site visits and meetings to decide on the best plan of action for all parties;
2. Undertook the risk assessment for all site hazards that would or could become issues during the removal;
3. Designed our enclosures and setups;
4. Produce the site-specific RAMs, site packs;
5. Allocated the Team, ordered the materials and plant and planned the mobilisation;
6. The team and the manager met on the first morning of the project and went through the whole programme during a site walk around;
7. Then the site was set up and the works were undertaken;
8. After the air testing, we installed a new fire barrier in the loft space between the two loft spaces.
Pipe Lagging Removal
Asbestos Cement Shed Removal Watford
The solid shed was built over 30 years ago and was still standing. However our client didn’t enjoy a look of it in his garden and wanted it removed so he could replace it with something more modern.
Our team thrive on helping local communities deal with any asbestos related matters - no job is too small!