When you are renovating your home or carrying out a development project, asbestos can be found in various forms in a wide variety of places throughout the building. Having your asbestos textured coating removal (plaster & artex) carried out by professionals such as Asbestos Fighters is vital so that you keep your family and employees safe from harm.
The Asbestos Fighters team are fully trained to remove and dispose of your asbestos containing plaster, as well as your other materials and unexpected items and inconvenient places that asbestos can be discovered.
We are able to carry out your asbestos removal in London as well as nationwide and we guarantee that it will be disposed of in accordance with the guidelines and regulations set by the Health & Safety Executive.
Our asbestos plaster removal has been carried out throughout the country in homes, businesses, warehouses and on redevelopments. Our 24/7 emergency call out service ensures that your project does not need to be delayed should you suspect that there is asbestos present. Simply call the team and we will get the process started of removing it safely and without putting your team at risk.
Asbestos Fighters are able to carry out both licensed and non-licensed works – which you need will depend on the type of asbestos needed to be removed and would be established during the testing process.
Contact our team today to find out more about the services we offer and our process of removing your asbestos plaster and how we can safely test, remove and dispose of any asbestos in your property.
Cement Asbestos Water Tank Removal, Buckinghamshire
We work with this company regularly - they care about the health and safety of their team and their clients - and they appreciate the quality of service they receive from us is consistent and we are reliable and get the job done quickly without delaying their own time frame.
Asbestos Insulation Board Removal & Disposal, Old Coulsdon, Croydon
Work for the asbestos insulation board removal included:
1. Several site visits and meetings to decide on the best plan of action for all parties;
2. Undertook the risk assessment for all site hazards that would or could become issues during the removal;
3. Designed our enclosures and setups;
4. Produce the site-specific RAMs, site packs;
5. Allocated the Team, ordered the materials and plant and planned the mobilisation;
6. The team and the manager met on the first morning of the project and went through the whole programme during a site walk around;
7. Then the site was set up and the works were undertaken;
8. After the air testing, we installed a new fire barrier in the loft space between the two loft spaces.
Pipe Lagging Removal
Asbestos Cement Shed Removal Watford
The solid shed was built over 30 years ago and was still standing. However our client didn’t enjoy a look of it in his garden and wanted it removed so he could replace it with something more modern.
Our team thrive on helping local communities deal with any asbestos related matters - no job is too small!