Asbestos Fighters carry out many asbestos flue removal jobs as many contractors will not carry out other works in your home while the asbestos flue is present.
When it comes to asbestos, the flues generally contain white asbestos which was commonly used in the building trade in the 1970s. It is one of the lower risk asbestos types, but is still dangerous should the flue be damaged or cracked, therefore releasing the asbestos fibres into the air.
Whether you are dealing with a low risk or high risk asbestos, it is still imperative that it is removed and disposed of in a safe and correct way, ensuring anyone working on its removal wears the correct protective workwear and the right equipment is used.
Asbestos Fighters are qualified to carry out both licensed and un-licensed works and each job we undertake is done so to the correct Health & Safety Executive guidelines and regulations. Safety to both our team and those we are working for is paramount and no shortcuts are ever taken.
Our team are able to carry out asbestos testing, asbestos removal, and asbestos disposal as well as our 24 hour emergency call out when your job is time-sensitive.
Contact the team today to find out more about our asbestos flue removal and see how we can make the removal process simple for you.
Our testimonials page shows just a small proportion of the satisfied customers we have had – take a look and see what they have to say.
If you have any concerns at all that there may be asbestos present in your property, contact the Asbestos Fighters team today and see how we can help you.
Asbestos Insulation Board Removal & Disposal, Old Coulsdon
Work for the asbestos insulation board removal included:
1. Several site visits and meetings to decide on the best plan of action for all parties;
2. Undertook the risk assessment for all site hazards that would or could become issues during the removal;
3. Designed our enclosures and setups;
4. Produce the site-specific RAMs, site packs;
5. Allocated the Team, ordered the materials and plant and planned the mobilisation;
6. The team and the manager met on the first morning of the project and went through the whole programme during a site walk around;
7. Then the site was set up and the works were undertaken;
8. After the air testing, we installed a new fire barrier in the loft space between the two loft spaces.
Pipe Lagging Removal
Asbestos Cement Shed Removal Watford
The solid shed was built over 30 years ago and was still standing. However our client didn’t enjoy a look of it in his garden and wanted it removed so he could replace it with something more modern.
Our team thrive on helping local communities deal with any asbestos related matters - no job is too small!