Most higher risk asbestos work requires a licensed contractor, but any decision on whether particular work is licensable is based on the level of risk. You can find more information on what licensed asbestos work here at ‘Licensable work with asbestos‘.
Our unlicensed asbestos removal services include:
- Asbestos Roof Removal
- Asbestos Floor Tile Removal
- Asbestos Flue Removal
- Asbestos Roof Tile Removal
- Asbestos Water Tank Removal
- Asbestos Cement Removal
- Asbestos Corrugated Roof Sheet Removal
- Asbestos Textured Coating (Artex) Removal
Once your asbestos has been safely removed, Asbestos Fighters are registered to carry out asbestos disposal safely. When we have done so, we receive a certificate with your project name, date and time so you have evidence that your asbestos has been disposed of properly.
As with all our asbestos unlicensed removal services and our licensed works, the removal is always conducted with the Health & Safety Executive recommendations in mind.
Contact the Asbestos Fighters team today to discuss your asbestos removal.
Cement Asbestos Water Tank Removal, Buckinghamshire
We work with this company regularly - they care about the health and safety of their team and their clients - and they appreciate the quality of service they receive from us is consistent and we are reliable and get the job done quickly without delaying their own time frame.
Asbestos Insulation Board Removal & Disposal, Old Coulsdon, Croydon
Work for the asbestos insulation board removal included:
1. Several site visits and meetings to decide on the best plan of action for all parties;
2. Undertook the risk assessment for all site hazards that would or could become issues during the removal;
3. Designed our enclosures and setups;
4. Produce the site-specific RAMs, site packs;
5. Allocated the Team, ordered the materials and plant and planned the mobilisation;
6. The team and the manager met on the first morning of the project and went through the whole programme during a site walk around;
7. Then the site was set up and the works were undertaken;
8. After the air testing, we installed a new fire barrier in the loft space between the two loft spaces.
Pipe Lagging Removal
Asbestos Cement Shed Removal Watford
The solid shed was built over 30 years ago and was still standing. However our client didn’t enjoy a look of it in his garden and wanted it removed so he could replace it with something more modern.
Our team thrive on helping local communities deal with any asbestos related matters - no job is too small!