Asbestos can be found all over buildings throughout the country – in many places you would not expect and that can also include your water tank if it is installed in a home that was constructed pre-2000. If you are concerned that your water tank contains asbestos, you can have someone come out and assess it, and if necessary, carry out the asbestos water tank removal.
Asbestos can be found in a wide variety of building materials from cement, adhesives, insulation materials, corrugated roofing and water tanks etc – it was mainly used as it was considered to be a high-caliber construction material, hence its use in many areas of construction.
Are you concerned that your water tank may contain asbestos?
If so, Asbestos Fighters can come and take a look and carry out the relevant tests to confirm whether it is present or not. If so, we can advise you on your options and if needed, carry out the asbestos water tank removal in a professional and safe way, ensuring minimum disruption and maximum safety to your family, home, business and colleagues. By employing an experienced and licensed company to carry out the removal, you have the peace of mind that you have put no one’s health in danger and your asbestos water tank will be disposed of safely and to the HSE standards and guidelines.
The asbestos team have all the essential equipment and workwear to ensure the removal of any asbestos items in your home and business are removed in the safest way. Contact the Asbestos Fighters team today to see how we can help remove your asbestos water tank and give you the peace of mind you need.
Take a look at the other asbestos removal services Asbestos Fighters provide around the country.
Cement Asbestos Water Tank Removal, Buckinghamshire
We work with this company regularly - they care about the health and safety of their team and their clients - and they appreciate the quality of service they receive from us is consistent and we are reliable and get the job done quickly without delaying their own time frame.
Asbestos Insulation Board Removal & Disposal, Old Coulsdon, Croydon
Work for the asbestos insulation board removal included:
1. Several site visits and meetings to decide on the best plan of action for all parties;
2. Undertook the risk assessment for all site hazards that would or could become issues during the removal;
3. Designed our enclosures and setups;
4. Produce the site-specific RAMs, site packs;
5. Allocated the Team, ordered the materials and plant and planned the mobilisation;
6. The team and the manager met on the first morning of the project and went through the whole programme during a site walk around;
7. Then the site was set up and the works were undertaken;
8. After the air testing, we installed a new fire barrier in the loft space between the two loft spaces.
Pipe Lagging Removal
Asbestos Cement Shed Removal Watford
The solid shed was built over 30 years ago and was still standing. However our client didn’t enjoy a look of it in his garden and wanted it removed so he could replace it with something more modern.
Our team thrive on helping local communities deal with any asbestos related matters - no job is too small!