Asbestos Fighters are fully qualified to provide all the asbestos services your construction company or renovation project may need. However, we are aware that you may have your own members of the team who are fully qualified and trained to remove asbestos safely and securely. If so, we are able to provide you with a reliable and compliant asbestos collection service as well as asbestos disposal so you can keep your team on site doing what they do best. Our safe asbestos collection service allows you to concentrate on completing your project.
Once the asbestos has been collected, we will ensure that your asbestos is disposed of in accordance with the Health & Safety Executive guidelines, following the regulations and ensuring it is done so within the required 24 hour time frame, with certificates sent to your project manager to confirm this has been completed and disposal has been carried out in the regulated way.
Contact Asbestos Fighters today to find out more about the emergency call out service we offer and make Asbestos Fighters the company to call for all your asbestos services. Find out about the other asbestos services we offer.
Cement Asbestos Water Tank Removal, Buckinghamshire
We work with this company regularly - they care about the health and safety of their team and their clients - and they appreciate the quality of service they receive from us is consistent and we are reliable and get the job done quickly without delaying their own time frame.
Asbestos Insulation Board Removal & Disposal, Old Coulsdon, Croydon
Work for the asbestos insulation board removal included:
1. Several site visits and meetings to decide on the best plan of action for all parties;
2. Undertook the risk assessment for all site hazards that would or could become issues during the removal;
3. Designed our enclosures and setups;
4. Produce the site-specific RAMs, site packs;
5. Allocated the Team, ordered the materials and plant and planned the mobilisation;
6. The team and the manager met on the first morning of the project and went through the whole programme during a site walk around;
7. Then the site was set up and the works were undertaken;
8. After the air testing, we installed a new fire barrier in the loft space between the two loft spaces.
Pipe Lagging Removal
Asbestos Cement Shed Removal Watford
The solid shed was built over 30 years ago and was still standing. However our client didn’t enjoy a look of it in his garden and wanted it removed so he could replace it with something more modern.
Our team thrive on helping local communities deal with any asbestos related matters - no job is too small!