Asbestos Fighters carry out asbestos licensed removal works nationwide. We are qualified to perform both licensed and un-licensed asbestos removal, depending upon the type of asbestos that needed to be removed—this would be established when the asbestos testing process has taken place.
Some asbestos removal jobs are quite dangerous, thus, some work will need to be carried out by someone who holds a license for activities that involve significant hazards, risks or public concerns.
Both the level of exposure and risk determines whether a licensed contractor is required.
The type of asbestos licensed removal jobs includes: removing sprayed coatings, pipe lagging removal, and Insulating Board (AIB) removals.
Once your asbestos has been safely removed, Asbestos Fighters are registered to carry out asbestos disposal safely. When we have done so, we receive a certificate with your project name, date and time so you have evidence that your asbestos has been disposed of properly.
As with all our asbestos works, the removal is always conducted with the Health & Safety Executive recommendations in mind.
Contact the Asbestos Fighters team today to discuss your asbestos removal.
Asbestos Insulation Board Removal & Disposal, Old Coulsdon
Work for the asbestos insulation board removal included:
1. Several site visits and meetings to decide on the best plan of action for all parties;
2. Undertook the risk assessment for all site hazards that would or could become issues during the removal;
3. Designed our enclosures and setups;
4. Produce the site-specific RAMs, site packs;
5. Allocated the Team, ordered the materials and plant and planned the mobilisation;
6. The team and the manager met on the first morning of the project and went through the whole programme during a site walk around;
7. Then the site was set up and the works were undertaken;
8. After the air testing, we installed a new fire barrier in the loft space between the two loft spaces.
Pipe Lagging Removal
Asbestos Cement Shed Removal Watford
The solid shed was built over 30 years ago and was still standing. However our client didn’t enjoy a look of it in his garden and wanted it removed so he could replace it with something more modern.
Our team thrive on helping local communities deal with any asbestos related matters - no job is too small!