Trainee Asbestos Operative Job
A F Environmental Ltd currently have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Asbestos Operative to work within the asbestos removal industry. The majority of the works will be in London and the Home Counties. We carry out removals in domestic dwellings, industrial and commercial buildings. No qualifications or previous experience of the role is required as you will receive full training, mentoring, medical, face fits will be provided for the right candidate.
- Working alongside the supervisor, contracts manager and experience operatives.
- Ensuring all works are being carried out to a high standard and complying with all H&S regulations.
- Carry out all site works in accordance with the plan of works, method statement and risk assessment.
- You will work within the company policies and procedures to ensure achievement and maintenance of accreditations.
- Assist with the construction/decontamination/deconstruction of asbestos enclosures.
- Removal and disposal of both licence and non-licence asbestos containing materials such as garage roofs, textured coatings, floor tiles, bitumen adhesives, board, pipe lagging.
- To deliver a professional service throughout.
- Pension scheme and holiday entitlement
- Monday – Friday with occasional weekends
- £100 – 120 a day
- All company uniform, RPE & PPE will be supplied.
- Mask Checks, Face fit and Medical included.
- Investment in further development and training such as IPAF AND PASMA.
- Applicant must be 18 +
- Own Transport
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Some construction experience
- Enthusiastic and willing
- Physically fit
- Well presented
- Clean Shaven